- Gives access to clan chat which can be used by every clan member.
- Allows you to be able to contact other players more easily.
- Ability to join session of clan members.
- Possibly to get help from more advanced players.
- Members in your clan list can be removed from the contacts list making it easier to manage.
- Can participate in Clan Dojo construction
Joining a clan is done by being invited to a clan and accepting the invite.
Clans can be created in the game with the contacts window by typing in a name of a clan that has not yet been created.
Ranks and RolesEdit
A clan creator will always start as a "Warlord" and have all roles available to him/her.
|Ruler||may change the roles of other ranks and edit the "clan message"|
|Recruiter||can invite others to clan|
|Regulator||can discharge/kick from clan|
|Promotion||can promote others to ≤ own rank|
|Architect||can draw from clan coffers to build or destroy sections of the Clan Dojo|
|Host||can host the Clan Dojo|
|Treasurer||can withdraw resources from clan vault|
|Tech||can queue Dojo Research|
- Main article: Clan Dojo
Clan Dojos are the meeting place for a clan as well as a location that Clans can group together to perform Research.
You can see a listing of clans here.
|Clan Dojo • Clans List • Duel • Research|